Followers

Monday 20 January 2014

Boats

For this section i have explored Boats. I traveled to my friend's 37ft motor boat in Southampton, whereby we spent the day travelling along the coast of southern England. This is the first photo I took during that day. I love how the sun is bouncing off the surface of the handle and how i caught the angle just right, also allowing for a nice looking landscape in the background. of the bridge and vegetation. The only thing i would change about this photo is that I've caught the end of another boat on the edge of it, however in some ways i think it gives a good effect.

This is one of my favourite of all of my photos in the section of my work, i love the colour, the contrast, the brightness and the composition of it. In real life (without the editing) this boat looked dead and boring. This is why i love how i have edited this photograph. It shows how much life and contrast that this tiny, insignificant dull and boring boat actually has on its surroundings and environment.


I love the colour in the water in this photo and the vibrancy of it. i thought it was an interesting idea to look at the reflections of the boats rather than exactly what they are because it distorts the shape of it.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment